Welcome to the forum

THIEVING B$%TARDS

edited October 2011 in General
IN CAPS AS I AM SHOUTING!!

HAVE HAD BOTH MY BIKES STOLEN FROM MY SHED THIS MORNING - DURING DAYLIGHT. (AN MY DEWALT DRILL)

IF ANYONE COMES ACROSS A WHYTE 46 OR A BOARDMAN ROAD COMP THEN STAB THEM FOR ME AS I DONT FANCY GOING TO PRISON.

WATCH OUT GUYS!!! :-( :-( :-( :-(

Comments

• Bad luck mate. There seems to be an epidemic.

Daniel
  • Gutted for you.

Especially as Skelders mentioned a police bust last week- was hoping we might have an end to it.
  • Damn, that sucks big time. Scumbags. Insured?
  • It sucks beyond belief!! :-(

Hopefully insured... The Whyte was a specified item on my house insurance, but we all know what insurance companies can be like.

Fingers crossed...
  • edited October 2011
    Bad luck Lloydy :(

for what its worth my insurance co were really good (just need the proof of value)

Ironically, my wife has just come back from the police 10 mins ago having identified one of our bikes! The good news is they've caught that gang of 6!!! the bad news is there are obviously more gangs...

She said there were literally 100's of bikes waiting to be claimed!!!!!
  • Sorry to hear this mate, I feel your pain, I had 5 bikes taken last year......bastards !!!!!
  • Gutted for you, going to the garage door and seeing it smashed open was very distressing for me and the finding they'd taken my bikes just made me bloody annoyed. I hope they catch the people responsible - I'm still working out what to do
  • Assume most of the 100's of bikes waiting to be claimed were yours Skelders - result!!!!!!
  • Skelders, which police station are saying they have loads of bikes to be claimed...?
  • The guys who were investigating our theft called us in at Letchworth. Maybe worth calling your investigating officer if you still have his number. When I say 'reclaimed', I think at this stage they are all still evidence as apparently the guys they have are denying it! So they are linking the bikes to the crimes and ex-owners are confirming them. Apparently one of my top bikes is believed to have been sold on eBay and is now in Surrey!!!
  • I went to Letchworth Police Station a few weeks back and the only bikes they had were really old and battered looking kids/ mountain type bikes.......nothing of any real value :-(