Welcome to the forum

Finsbury Park reliability ride

edited January 2012 in Sportives
Hi Folks,
I received this from Finsbury Park is anyone is interested. Clashes with the second Beds Road reliability though.......

Hi all,

The Finsbury Park Cycling Club is once again holding its annual Reliability Trial through the lanes of Hertfordshire in aid of Road peace, the organization campaigning for Road Safety and for justice for the victims of crashes caused by reckless or careless driving.

There are two routes – a 50km and a 100km – and route cards will be given out at the HQ on the day. The long route heads North, skirts Hertford and continues West between Hitchin and Stevenage . It then turns South through rolling country before returning to Potters Bar through the short sharp hills of ‘Little Switzerland’. The shorter route turns South earlier but has its share of ups and downs too.

The entry fee is a nominal £3 and refreshments will be available at the HQ.

Further info is available from Sam Parker samparker1uk@yahoo.co.uk
I would be extremely grateful if you could circulate this information and the attached posters and flyer to your memebership. Any extra promotion within local bike shops and forwarding of this email would also be of great help.

I look forward to seeing many riders out on the 19th of February.

Many thanks in advance for your time.

Kind regards

Sam