Welcome to the forum

Spring Update on Kit

edited March 2009 in Kit
Hi Everyone,

Martin has very kindly set up a category for me so it should make life easier for you to find my discussions moving forward.

I have just placed a large order for kit which will arrive early April. This includes a batch of caps and also, by popular demand, the neck tubes (Buffs) as well as member orders.

The shorts debate is over, the committee agreed on Black shorts with white lettering (same idea as last year's Columbia shorts). I will have a few pairs in with this order if you're interested. The remaining stock order is for standard short sleeved shirts (S,M & L).

This is our third order since December so Endura are certainly sticking to their promised timescales. The quality of the kit is very good and as yet I have had no complaints. So far all my items have worn and washed well. A number of you have asked me about the pads in the new shorts and to ensure they were of a good quality. Well for those of you who know me are aware, I like my Rapha kit and I am delighted to inform you that I have managed to get a bit of Rapha in CCA colours! Cytech provide both Rapha AND Endura's pads!! So there you go, a quality pad with a bit of retro sewn in ;-)

If you have missed this order, don't worry, I want to put another order in for April ready for the Summer. So please check out the brochure which now has a link on our website and let me know what you want. I will ask Martin to post our price list on our website as brochure prices don't include our discount or VAT. On the subject of discounts, Endura are looking to put a better package together for us due to the volumes we have already ordered and also planning to order, so keep them coming :-)

My final point today is about sizing. Always a bit tricky but there is a sizing chart within the brochure. Also, I will endeavour to be at the Rose & Crown on the first Tuesday of every month with stock kit which you are welcome to try on. I think their sizes are fairly standard but do come up a little small (or maybe I just haven't lost enough Xmas blubber yet!!). So apologies for all of you who finally sussed out the Belgian sizes, we're now back to good old small, medium & large!

any questions just email me

timskeldingccakit@rocketmail.com

Cheers

Skelders