Welcome to the forum

training schedule needed

edited March 2009 in General
Hi i would like join in on a saturday club run as a guest, with the view to join the club, at the moment have done a couple of ten mile runs, any tips on training and what level of fitness would i need to be at before attempting the club run,or who within the club should i contact for more info. thanks

Comments

• Hello

Thank you for your interest - we would be pleased to have you along!

For all the details please follow this link: http://www.ccashwell.com/club-runs.html

It sounds as though we usually ride a bit further than your used to at the moment, so I would perhaps suggest you just ride with us as far as you can to start with, then just drop off and ride back to Ashwell (or your home).

Arrive for a pre-ride chat at say 9.20am for the 9.30am off!

Hope to see you around - take care,

John M
  • edited March 2009
    always welcome a new rider arleseybull..........sat. ride is a great group and they will tailor to meet your needs....sometimes do a 15 mile as well as 25-30 so no problems there....mail david@ccashwell.com who can give you more info.

On Sundays......club run is Bob Swain 35-40miles at 15-17mph av. They are very supportive and a steady ride....Mid group goes further and faster, usually without stops unless punctures....fast group is more so. You need to work up a lot to go with them.

have fun..welcome..see you out one Sunday maybe...mail me for more detail geoff@ccashwell.com
  • oops..beat me to it John...well done