Welcome to the forum

Photos From Newport 26th Feb

edited March 2012 in Youth
Guys,

I have gazillions of pictures from our recent trip to Newport. I tried to take pics of everyone in a CCA shirt but forgive me if I missed anyone. I think the easiest way to share these is via my facebook account. So if you're interested in viewing them pop a friend request to me and I'll let you into the crazy world of Skelders! Then if you want me to send you copies just let me know!

errr its not really crazy... rather boring actually!!

PS - obviously I am slightly biased to Henry so he features quite a lot!!

Comments

• Tim,

Being a bit old and out of date I don't have a facebook account. Any chance you can stick them on flickr or similar? I can just about cope with that!

How was the video?

Thanks,
    Mark.
  • Forgot about the video, I'll have a look. Will need to look at flickr, not used it before....
  • You can share albums from Facebook with non-FB users. Look for a link at the bottom of the album in FB:-

"Want to share your album? You can give friends or relatives this link:...."
  • Hi Tim,
    I think you've probably got some of both Ed and Anneka but unfortunately I can't find you on Facebook!
    (unless you're a high school student in the States?! )
    Thanks,
    Nigel
  • ahh yes, my security is pretty tight. I'll try the above, I assume its via email??
  • Yes, just copy the link and send it to whoever you want to view the album. You can test it out by trying the link in a different browser that is not logged in to Facebook as you.
  • just sent it to Daniel as a test... if it works, I will need your email addresses...
  • nigel dot goater at ntlworld .com

Thanks!
  • sorry, Tim, I can't find you on facebook either...
  • we should create a CCA flickr.com (largest/best photo sharing website) account, very 21st century (^_^) and freee