Welcome to the forum

Comments

• Just bringing this back to the top. Please help out to ensure we can run the club 10's each week, and hopefully to full capacity.
  • Have added my name to some dates in May, will commit more later.

Where and when am i needed?

gavin
  • Have booked some dates in to help throughout - am also hoping to take part in a few myself.

Ditto Gav's comments as I am a newbie to all this...

Carolyn
  • Thanks for for help folks. First one next wednesday ,signing on from 6.30 at the concrete pad by the finish. ( bottom of northfields road by the blue gates turn) Gavin, ill be there and can show you the ropes.

Carolyn, your best bet is is to ride the first one , however ill probably be there on the 9th anyway
  • I am happy to assist a competent time keeper by pushing off!
  • i was down to do 23rd may but cant any longer so need someone for that day
    otherwise calendar looks impressively full - thanks everyone!
  • For Your Information....

I understand that the Guilden bridge club which meets at 7.15 on wednesdays has now moved to Steeple village hall.
    Hopefully this will give fewer problems in Guilden but remember you still have to obey all rules of the road including the speed limit and please be courteous to other road users.

Ta.
  • Apologies but have had to remove a couple of my dates - July and August due work then holiday

Carolyn
  • Hi folks.

Next wednesday, the 1st Aug, there is no one down to run the 10. I am on holiday so wont be there. If anyone can help let me know here otherwise there will not be a 10 next week!
  • I'm dropping in my membership form tomorrow, am i ok to turn up for tomorrow's run?
  • I'm more than happy to help with the TT next Wed 1st August.

If somebody could take the lead with the stopwatch, pen & paper I'll make sure the road signs, signing-in, payments, holding up / pushing off, and all the running around is sorted out.

See you all tomorrow night for a bit of practice.

Tim Overfield
  • If someone can talk me through the stopwatch pen & paper I'll do that bit.

I'll be Kayaking tomorrow evening so unfortunately talking me through it tomorrow is not an option but I'm working at home for the next week so should be able to catch up with someone who knows what they are doing.. I'll be at Grass Track Saturday and Club run Sunday

Andrew R
  • Nice one Andy !

The Procedure for running the TT's is on the Time Trial page, or here http://www.ccashwell.com/time-trials.html

Looks simple enough, but not done it myself yet so could be fun... :o)
  • Pearce, yep welcome to join in the fun.

TimO and Andrew, great thanks for that. ill talk you through it tonight. simples really