Welcome to the forum

Beds Road F1B/25 TT, Sunday 15/4/12

edited April 2012 in Time Trial
Myself & Mark Horton were the CCA reps this week. This is the slightly hilly version of the F1 (A1) course, south from Black Cat rab to Baldock and back. At the turn the wind felt riding into a wall!! Nice, still only c14 miles of it !!!

Times:

Mark 01:05:xx (can't remember the seconds?)
Mois 01:06:48 (compared to 01:03:19 last year with no wind!!!! Grrrrr)

All set for next Saturday then 8-}

Comments

• Good time guys with the strong winds today, showing some great early season form, unlike myself, been stuck with so many illnesses and bugs it's untrue, starting to understand why my name wasn't on the "hit list" for next weeks Interclub.......great going boys..... ;-)
  • Hi guys, OK so I got to the new sign-on hall in plenty of time...Tim...say no more :)
    I had a new saddle and it is the most uncomfortable and sore thing I have ever used....will be changing that for the IC 10 next week.....
    The wind compared to last year was ridiculously strong, my time last year was around the 1:03:?? ish!!
    Sorry I missed you Tim, I should have checked the start sheet more carefully....fingers crossed for Saturday.
  • Yep, I really should check the start sheet more closely too, then I may have noticed the change of HQ !!! Got to the start line, eventually, all well warmed up - NOT - with 1 min to go!!! Not the best prep that's for sure. Well done on your time though mate, that wind was brutal!!

Apologies Nige, was just trying to drum up interest to avoid a repeat of last year.

If I have forgotten / omitted anybody else, I apologise, it was not intentional.
  • well done lads. good times in that wind, twas orrible today!
  • No probs mate, feeling poo at the mo so not much going on in the way of form..... ;-( gutted, I will be giving 100% for the club and myself next week though ;-)
  • you should have done the lea valley on saturday, I did 52.11 with a stinking cold!!
  • 52.11 that is rather fast Andre!