Welcome to the forum

Chaingang: Tues 17th April 2012, 7:30pm Three Tuns

edited April 2012 in Chain gangs
Chaingang season starts then.

I hope to be there: 7:30pm @ Three Tuns.

I'm sure it will set out as one group - but I suspect we could see 2 groups this season. The club's bigger, better and broader than ever.

It would be great to see new riders. It's great training and good learning. Check out Josh's natty little video from last year.

Remember your [proper] lights.

Comments

• edited April 2012
    Cool. See ya there.
  • a bit too late for me I finish training by 1830 usually, i'll wait until it warms up and the daylight lasts longer....enjoy
  • Sunshine! I didn't think we'd see that this morning.

Me, Robbie and Julian set out from the Tuns at 7:30pm - only to meet Josh M, Daniel M, Iain, Jason and Jon C waiting at Steeple having done a lap earlier on.

A bit rusty to start with in the chain - but smoothed out quickly enough. Lap 1, 22.4mph. VInce appeared near the end of the lap.

Getting dark - me, Vince, Jason and Julian did another lap - the other way around, just checking everyone was all right - a bit of miscommunication and we weren't sure who was up for another lap and who was headed off. I held on by the fingernails at the back whilst the others blasted around. Back just after 8.30pm

Hope to see you all next Tues, 7:30pm, Three Tuns

or about 7:40pm at Steeple for the early posse.