Welcome to the forum

Interclub 30mile TT, Sat 19th May

2»

Comments

• Thanks Tim.... He is on the "who's booked list" just not on the start sheet !!!
  • How far is HQ from Baldock ?
  • according to my ipad maps thingy, baldock to southill is 10 miles. Perfect.
  • edited May 2012
    9.1058 miles approx - but do you know the way??? ;-))
  • It would be a good warm up........ :-)
  • Updated start sheet available on the BRCC...........
  • Skelders I could give you a lift but would be an early start as I am one of the first off
    7 a.m. your place?
    you're probably better off riding over but your shout
  • p.s. they seem to have Mark Horton down as a BRCC rider not CCA - clearly need that rectified!
  • No idea where that HQ is?
    Can i get that lift plse Stef :-)))))
  • yep, will be at yours 7 a.m.
  • cheers dude :-)
  • Ooohh yea... I will highlight when I sign on but we need to chek the results calculations. Good luck everyone.
  • WOW.......... Well that was different !!! In a weird way I actually enjoyed !!!! That much I have just booked the F1/25 and the F1B/25 :-) Good ride by all today, hopefully a GREAT club result......
  • http://hitchinnomads.blogspot.co.uk/

Results from HNCC, Mark, still got you as BRCC........??
  • great times team. Nigel....cracking ride. And Mark, flying, but make sure they get you as cca!!
  • Tim, thanx, you were right about the course ;-) seemed better riding it than actually driving round it in the week !!!!! Didn't much like the hilly bits around by Shuttleworth though ;-)
  • Hmm I changed the sign on and the start timer sheets. Anyone got a contact to make sure I'm CCA?
  • I have a mobile number that texts you once you've booked these I/C events.....?
  • Ok whiz that to me and I will try please. When I'm at a computer instead of a phone I'll see if there is a contact. Cheers.
  • edited May 2012
    try Graham Laming, he does all the number crunching...grahamdotlamingatgmaildotcom
  • Perfect. I give it a go. Ta
  • Hi Mark,

Yes, I saw that when I got the results - I've computed the scores and told the chaps at HNCC about the hiccup.

Please see http://www.book-to-ride.com/BRCC/Register/InterClub30_19May_2012.pdf for the results.

Well done, was a good ride!
  • interesting result. you had the top places covered, we just didnt have enough riders in the next group down, where there were a lot of brcc. well done all
  • That's got to be a good 2nd place for us now ?? ;-)