Welcome to the forum

Comments

• Here is the official promotional poster for this CCA event. I'm sure it'll be a great afternoon for all riders and spectators.
    null
  • Guys....I need 5-6 reasonably tall people Tomorrow at 9.30am to 10am to help lift the Marquee.......should take 1.5hrs of your time maximum

many thanks

Geoff
  • Looks like a lie in for me then!! Happy days!!
  • i will have to do the vertically- challenged peoples ride then!

step up big boys!
  • I'll bring some boxes to stand on then...thanks guys :-)
  • Geoff, I've got something like tennis elbow (actually Seized Bottom Bracket Removal Elbow!), so would be pretty useless at pulling, lifting etc.
    I'm not exactly a giant either,

I'm going to attempt the 09-30 ride and if I don't see you in the Tuns CP, I'll pop up to the track afterwards to discuss the second-hand kit, which I somehow volunteered to take over at the AGM.

Vic
  • A BIG thankyou to everyone who attended,helped ,ran and took part in our first grass track event of the season which started the racing calendar for this discipline.
    Special thanks to Max Pendleton who organised and oversaw the event, Daniel Doncaster who was a rock of support , Stewart Woolsey with Cameron and Oliver
    who came along at the right tiome to help me out of a spot of bother..oh and the weather for not hissing down and spoiling the fun.
  • edited May 2012
    Great event with an excellent atmosphere, and hard-fought racing amongst riders of all ages. Well done.

I've uploaded my photos - click >>>here<<<</a>
    to view them. There's a small sample below too.

Mark

• great stuff guys!!
  • Thanks to the drive and enthusiasm of Geoff and Max we all had a really cracking afternoon of grass track racing - well done one and all.
  • well done all and great photos - looks like it was a brilliant afternoon's racing.
  • a big thanks to all the organisers, a great turn out and successful evening. thanks
  • great pictures as well thanks mark
  • glad it went well. It was tipping down where i was in Norfolk! Good to see me old mate Clarky puffing away in the photos.