Welcome to the forum

Borrow - Rollers

edited May 2012 in Youth
Has any one got a set of portable rollers they would be willing to lend me for the upcoming weekend (pick up before Friday).
for the youth track omnium at Bournmouth.
If you are ablr to help me out, give me a shout

Ta
Trahern

Comments

• yep, have rollers. more than welcome to borrow. give me a shout.
  • Hi Tim,

Thanks for the offer. Could you whisper me some contact details & a convenient time to pick said item up.

Just to check, these are relatively easily portable ones? I have access to a set already, but they are made from RSJs & won't fold to go in the car boot.

Ta
    Trahern
  • ah, now that i look again, the ones ihave, which by the way are club ones donated by Strappy and available to all, are non folding. they are lightweight but i guess depends on your boot size.
  • Tim,

Thanks for the update. I would need folding rollers to fit into the boot of the car I'm taking.

Any further offers of fold up rollers for this weekend?

Trahern
  • Trahern, 07889 209590, give me a call.
  • Tim

Could we borrow some rollers for a week or two - Holly wants to work on her technique - will whisper number thanks

Andrew R
  • Andrew...I have the club rollers and happy to lend a set to any go-ride youth wanting to improve their technique....
  • Any chance of picking them up tomorrow? - Would have to be before noon
  • I'll take a set to the grass track Andrew as it looks like I'm running the session this week
  • thanks geoff