Welcome to the forum

Welwyn Track and Spring Go-Ride

edited March 2009 in Youth
just to remind you..Gosling Park Welwyn SAT. 4th April 9.00am to 11.15 am.........£2 for youth £3 for adults..each session...Welwyn coaches have control and their decisions are final.
This just in.........................Minimum age 7 years old and limited availability of small track bikes.
Induction course will be run by Welwyn coaches and they will assess riders capabilities - thus number of sessions required to complete induction course will vary depending on each riders performance..............
Advisable to be there 15 mins early to sort bikes...Those with CCA likes and their own please also be there early for coaches to check set-up and gearing. Remember helmets...gloves and warm clothing. I am in Durham Tuesday and Wednesday. Back Thursday. Any problems please e-mail geoff@ccashwell.com ....My mobile no. 07985 096231

cheers

Geoff

NO OFFROAD....THIS WEEKEND REMEMBER.

Depending on take-up of track sessions we will review the fortnightly Saturday sessions.
Youth Road Group will run again 2nd May..9.30 to 11.30pm
Go-Ride Thursday 7th May....5.30 to 7.30pm

All Youth Members..please note.........subs £5 are due in April....all MUST be members of CCA.
If not already members please go to http://www.ccashwell.com/files/CCA_member2008-09.pdf
and fill in membership.
If you are doing road riding please go here http://pictureyourselfthere.typepad.com/cycle_club_ashwell/files/ctc_parental_consent_form.doc
and fill in the form.

Comments

• our first Welwyn session was a great success and I think everyone gained and had fun.......Another one this Sat. 11th April.....please try to be there for 8.40am ready to start at 9.00am...Welwyn were overwhelmed and short of staff to cope so we were late starting...there won't be so many this Sat. as it is Easter w/e .........

ALSO.........Please Note/..........Phil. and John will be running an off-road from Ashwell School this Sat. 11th and Sat. 25th April..so all who wish to do off-road please be there at 9.30am........
  • Welwyn coaches have said - the below five riders have all been accredited

Phil Adams
    Andrew Leverton
    Joshua Maynard
    Daniel Maynard
    Rebecca Maynard

All other riders need to continue with the Saturday sessions at Welwyn