Welcome to the forum

results, 16.05.12

edited May 2012 in Time Trial
A good one tonight, not exactly warm, but low wind and dry.

N Hale 23.19. pb
J Stuart 23.36
C Wolsey 23.39. pb
J Ross 24.25
A Saunders 25.08. hncc
T Doncaster 25.31 pb
S Bradley 25.56 pb? team trisports
P Warburton 26.57
B Wright 27.13. brcc
C Hopper 27.39
S Field 28.01
T Overfield 28.05
J Chapman 28.55
A Goulter 29.44
A Holden 30.02 team trisports
E Koppe 30.43 pb
R Bumstead 30.52

Thanks to Richard for holding up. Great times all. where ive put pb that is of course the course pb rather than overall pb. Oh yes, and dont forget those youth lads are on restricted gears. ...23.39 on a 16 sprocket !!!!!!!

Comments

• Im happy with that, 3 weeks in and I've managed to top the field each week..... Great times tonight and once again thanks to all for timekeeping / pushing off etc........
  • Sorry I missed out tonight. Well done all!!
  • OMG! I've just checked the previous two years results and in fact I did get a PB tonight by 1 sec :-)

I'll take that especially after my 280mile cycle ride at the weekend

Emma K
  • Ive ammended the above, well done Emma
  • Another PB !!! Well done ;-)
  • Well done to all PB ers ...great rides.. but CAM BLIMEY!...we knew it was coming...the boy's on fire..rising star me thinks...

Nigel you obviously couldn't sleep with your great ride last night as I see you were on the forum at 5am!
  • Mate, I'm up at 4am for a 5am start, daily.... ;-(
  • Congratulations to all who got a PB last night. Cameron especially so; you will need a pilot's licence if you go any faster!

Youth A gearing is restricted to a maximum of 6.93m, so assuming he rode the course in top gear it would mean an average cadence of 98 RPM.

Great stuff.

Daniel
  • So Nigel you are obviously made to be a Time Triallist ..that means those early Sunday starts won't affect you..go for it!
  • Cam!!!

holy cr@p dude, that is an awesome time!!!

Thank God I retired from TT'ing last year when i could still beat you ..... just!!

How about doing the 10 on my bike and see how you go???

PS- I take it you were on aeros this week ;-)
  • Not sure about that Carmelo, but I want to give it a go, i have always been very competitive with anything ive done.... ;-) cheers fella...
  • Thanks Carmelo, Daniel and Skelders.

Would love to do the 10 on your bike Skelders!!! ;-)
  • really nice offer Tim..........Cam, that is an exceptional time......I find it hard to believe...ytur progress is exponential and bodes well for your cycling future.
    Theo...your time was scary too.....keep it going.............
  • Cam and Theo= AWESOME!!

An inspiration to all youth and not so youth fiders

Respect!