edited March 2009 in Road Racing
The Cheshire Cat was a brilliant sportive. So let's enter :

'FLAT OUT IN THE FENS' - 21 JUNE
'TOUR OF THE PEAK' - 24 OCT
www.kilotogo.com

WHO's UP FOR THESE TWO BAD LADS THEN?

Comments

• Deffo count me in!
  • I am definate for the Tour of The Peak. This includes The Winnats Pass; which makes Mow Cop look like a fen!

I can't manage June 21st as I am already committed to doing the Dave Lloyd Mega. Come on Robbie, forget this flat land non sense and join a proper sportive. The Mega is only 8 miles shorter, but includes some altitude. Tony Pez and Malcolm Gammon are also on the start line.
  • The tour of the peak looks like a bitch! So count me in!

Not so sure about the Flat out in the Fens - Robbie are you planning to sign up for the ridiculous distance of 153 miles.

Daniel, the Dave Lloyd Mega challenge looks even more bonkers - 150 miles with hills?! And only a couple of weeks before the Marmotte?
  • '..a couple of weeks before the Marmotte' This phrase has been worrying me some time; but hills are only hard if you go up them quickley! I'm thinking of the DLM as a kind of warm up for the big French event.

'One life, so live it'.
  • CHECK THIS ONE OUT. JUST SIGNED UP FOR THIS : UCI HIGHCLERE CASTLE MAGNIFICAT - 130m SOUTHDOWNS (from Reading)
    7TH JUNE

http://www.cyclegb.co.uk/
  • heres another one you might fancy...
    white rose challenge, sun 28th june.. 3 routes round the yorkshire dales
    www.whiterosechallenge.co.uk

me and a mate have signed up for the 182 km (3850 m ascent... oh dear) as final preparation
    for the etape up ventoux mid july.
  • Hi.

I am signed up for the Dave Lloyd Mega Challenge 150, Malcolm as well with his new triple chainset.
    It's going to be a glorious day. At least that it is what I am telling myself.

Also doing the Maratona dles Dolomites in July, though don't know if there are entries left.