Welcome to the forum

100 mile club run Monday 4th June 8am

edited May 2012 in General
Some of the LEJOG riders are doing a 100 miler on bank holiday Monday. Everyone else is welcome, of course.

Meet 8am Three Tuns. Relaxed 15mph average, 108 miles. 2 cafe stops. Nothing too arduous, but less flat than Stef's 100 mile ride a few weeks ago.

Over to Woburn via Haynes. Mid-morning stop at Stockgrove CP cafe (Heath and Reach). Then a nice circuit in the Aylesbury Vale before heading SE to climb the Chiltern scarp at Aldbury, shortly followed by a lunch stop at the cafe by the Ashridge Monument. A rolling route home via Markyate, Peter's Green and Preston.

Ashwell, Haynes, Millbrook, Woburn, Gt. Brickhill, Heath and Reach, Stewkley, Winslow, Quainton, Whitchurch, Tring, Aldbury, Dagnall, Markyate, Peter's Green, Preston, Gt. Wymondley, Baldock, Ashwell.

Route outline and GPX/TCX download (via the Summary tab) available here:
http://www.bikeroutetoaster.com/Course.aspx?course=393975

Shaun

Comments

• This sounds great.. Very tempted
  • See you there.
  • Sounds great, but sadly I have to be elsewhere on Monday. Have fun

(I WILL do 100 miles at some point this year)
  • I'm up for this one, I'll feel much less guilty over-indulging at our village street party on Tuesday if I get some miles in beforehand.

Vic
  • can I join you guys for the start....Haven't ridden much but should be up for 30-50 miles at that pace...I'll drop out if I can't handle it, but would be good to ride out
  • Sounds good, see you Monday.
    Alistair
  • Of course you can, Geoff.