Welcome to the forum

New Club 10 Record ??

edited May 2012 in Time Trial
Took part in the Herts Wheelers event tonight on the F20/10 course, my time was 20:59..........

Comments

• Awesome ride Nigel. certainly club 10 record. i will make a note. Well done
  • Thanks Tim, so chuffed :-))))))
  • That is spectacular.....well done mate, I think I will have to have a go on that course!!

Your wheel must have been wobbling all the way round at that speed!!! :)
  • Wow...knew it was coming but that is REALLY fast!! well done!.......BTW as that was not an open event award don't put it down on your entry form because the way you are going you could enter an open event and really clean up and win handicap award,money and everything!
    I see Herts Wheelers have an open event in the evening on Saturday 23rd June on the same course...go for it!
  • Just entered it!!! day before the IC 15
  • Cheers guys, kind words from both, many thanks, sadly I can't enter as I'm not here, I come back from John O Groats on the 24th.....gutted !!! Have a good ride Mark ;-)
  • Ahem....you forgot to mention the winner :-) I PB'd with 19:54 the other week and 20:05 last night, well done Nigel!
  • edited May 2012
    that time has to go on your entry form its good for everything except the National 10, failure to do so will get you in the ... with the CTT!!
  • ah Andre.....but you missed the "club" record bit...come on and join fully, none of this 2nd claim nonsense :-)
    seriously tho'....well done to you both......
  • Geoff I really applaud the efforts that you and the others have made in making CC Ashwell what it is. There is still some way to go before your a force to be reckoned with in the TT world, If you can find another three Nigels then maybe I might one day :-)
  • No offence Andre, didn't put 2 & 2 together, blinding time last night !! Well done...
  • Nigel, where do Herts wheelers do their signing on for this course?
  • Dave, if you were to come off the A10 at Hertford, you come off the roundabout at the road that runs parallel with the A10, the guy is a few hundred yards down on the right......hope this helps :-)
  • Yeah B1502 by the looks of it... Thanks.
  • That's the one mate ;-)