Welcome to the forum

results 06.06.12

edited June 2012 in Time Trial
Fortunately it stayed dry. Windy though, didn't look quick to me....apparently i was wrong

J Maynard 23.02 ww pb
J Stuart 23.18 pb
C Woolsey 23.35 pb
C Luggeri 24.35
A Saunders 25.19 HNCC
C Dyce 25.56 Walden Tri
T Overfield 26.46
S Bradley 27.06 Team Trisports
H Traer Clark 28.38 Walden Tri
J Field 29.03
R Bumstead 31.02
A Fraser 34.09 CCC
M Constable DNF

Well done all, thanks to Mark F for shoving off.

Comments

• Wow, well done guys, gutted I missed this one, typical.... BAD judgement call on my behalf :-(
  • Thanks to all the helpers tonight.

Saw a photographer out on the course, does anyone know him? I=f so I would love to have a photo that i can put on my blog please.
  • probably Stuart Field.
  • Yes, big thanks to Tim & the shover !

Some dude with a camera was standing in a field couple of weeks ago, looking kinda sheepish. Perhaps we have a stalker? Or perhaps more likely, we keep spoiling his entry for next year's Countryfile calender...
  • Yes it was me taking pics again. Took a few more today and will upload them to Picassa tomorrow. Mark has showed me how to put them on here so will have a go at that

Stuart
  • edited June 2012
    Link to the pics site..

https://picasaweb.google.com/104992403675793576424/CCA10MileTTJune62012#

I did take more but these are the best. Seemed to have taken a load of a tri club rider. Sorry don't know all you names yet. If you are not in there send me a description of your kit and bike and will look.

Was spectating with James F and he said Cam had ''the face''
  • edited June 2012

• Hi Jackie....can you have another chat with Mark.....can't open anything
  • Got it sorted. Sorry they are only thumbnails. Will make bigger next time. If you click on the image it takes you to picassa where you can look at them in full glory.

Stuart