Welcome to the forum

Results 13 June 2012

edited June 2012 in Time Trial
looked a nice evening but the wind cruelly strengthened and changed direction at about 7pm
some quick times though - well done all. apologies forgot to ask if pb's or not so sorry if i missed yours....

Nigel Hale 23:04 pb
Jason Stuart 23:08 pb
Carmello Luggeri 24:11
Mark Horton 24:15
Andy Saunders HNCC 24:44
Mark Constable 24:51
Bob Wright BRCC 26:54
Stuart Field 27:03 pb
Tim Bedford 27:48
Adam Challis 28:12 pb
Lindsay Foulkes 28:24
Andrew Robertson 28:46 pb
Andrew Goulter 29:22
Mark and James Fraser 29:52 (tandem)
David Jones 30:29
Anna Fraser CCC 33:28 pb
Chris Hopper DNF

Thanks to Roger for the help pushing off and timekeeping, and to Josh also, much appreciated.

Comments

• A good night, despite a bit of a breeze. Well done to all those who PB'd. Many thanks to Stef and Robert for starting & timing duties.

Our tandem ride was more eventful than usual - we decided to have a little break and get off (twice), and my DIY aero bars turned out to be so adjustable that they can adjust themselves right off the handlebars...

Mark F
  • Many thanks for squeezing in a late starter. Great fun as always.

Adam
  • And a PB mate ;-) its always worth turning up !! Many thanks again to all involved in making last night another success..
  • Oops - Thanks Robert for pushing off and timekeeping, - Not Roger, my mistake sorry.
  • I wonder was it Jackie out on the field witht he camera again?
  • Wasn't there someone though morden too ??
  • Didn't notice....I would say I was going to ast to notice....but I wasn't!
  • edited June 2012
    Some photos of the TT tonight. It was Stuart's turn to ride so I did take the photos. Although we both are members we share the sign on on the forum and take turns to ride the TT's
    Stuart will be taking photos next time.

Jackie