Welcome to the forum

Youth Kit

edited April 2009 in Youth
All parents of Youth Members...........There is NO VAT on this..........check with TIM as to sizes....There is still some money in the kitty from the grant to help discount Short Sleeve Tops. Shortas,gilets,Gamex wind proofs and high vis jackets will be full price less VAT so please get your orders in now if you want them to wear CCA Kit.

Cheers.........Geoff

Comments

• I wanted to clarify exactly what is available to the youth section from Endura, as what seems to be a common theme throughout all suppliers is that if the item is not specifically 'childs', VAT is still applicable.

The ONLY kit specifically within the child range is the shirts, and the sizes are ages 5, 6-8 & 9-11. These will NOT attract VAT.

If you would like any other kit from the brochure for your budding superstars the sizing starts at XS (aparently you can order an XXS but there is a 15% surcharge for this). The sizing chart is on the CCAshwell website.

I have asked Endura to send through sizing samples of the childs shirts and also XS in shorts & a Gamex (windproof) jacket. Geoff, you OK if I pass these to you???
  • fine by me Tim..........I'll hold the samples of youth kit....all orders through YOU though Tim....o.k.??
  • fine and dandy :)