Welcome to the forum

Bishops Stortford Sportive for Charity.

edited June 2012 in Sportives
I got emailed the following late last week, so thought I'd post as their are a lot of Sportive guys out there & they could 'do their bit for Charity' at the same time.:
Cheers
Tarahern

My name is Jamie MacDonald, I am a 14 year old student at Birchwood High School

As part of my duke of Edinburgh award I have got Involved in organising a charity bike ride which will take place in and around Bishop's Stortford on the 15th of July for the Alzheimers society.

The ride will be three different distances, 100 kilometers, 100 miles and 200 kilometers. I will also attempting the 100 kilommeter challenge with my Dad.

I would like to encourage you to do the race as well, either individually or as part of a team, its for a very good cause. I have attached some applictaion forms, in the hope that your response will be positive.

This Is the first time that Bishop's Stortford has hosted a ride for the Alzheimer's society, a similar ride was hosted in Bury St.Edmonds last year and they had over 300 riders, and raised over pds57,000, please help me to increase the riders and in turn the money raised.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to email me, or you can visit the Herts and Essex one day cycle challenge website,www.alzheimers.org.uk/CycleHertsAndEssex any feedback would be appreciated.
many thanks

Jamie

Comments