Welcome to the forum

The LEJOG blue train…

edited June 2012 in General
I've been sent a picture from Stef and Robbie. Keep 'em coming team. Fingers crossed for more decent weather.

Comments

• More pics from our friends on the road;

• edited June 2012

• Thats one heck of a scooby snack there MC! Amazed you could ride at all after that.
  • Apparently, Chris Joynt, former Great British Rugby League captain tagged along today;

• Who's that imposter dressed all in YELLOW! Well done all, that's another mile-stone in the bag.
  • Not long to go now boys and girls - brilliant - keep going and keep posting.

Looking at Mark's 'snack' from a few days ago, I can't help wondering if he doesn't need one of these: Spam
  • Liking Marks superhero pose. Is he about to turn into Spam Man?
  • edited June 2012

• Stef writes;

Massive day today, epic climbs and descents in.cairngorms. 112 miles..we're all.knackered but happy.
  • edited June 2012
    null

Robbie writes; Highest point.... on the way to Aviemore
  • edited June 2012
    Cramarty dock waiting for ferry
    null

Adam has had a fall on Stirling Bridge
    null
  • Well Done Guys n Girls..........
  • agreed...well done all you lejoggers...........you look fit and well........looked a nasty injury Adam..hope all is well
    looking forward to the full details soon
  • You look as fresh in the last photo as you did in the first. well done, i bet i was great fun
  • What a geat team effort, well done all and many congrats on successfully completing your epic journey - respect. So Robbie, what's the final total cadence reading?!
  • This was a wonderful ride, set up through a very considerable amount of work by Robbie, Stef, Shaun and MC and facilitated brilliantly from start to finish by Terry and Mick. I have done a number of professionally supported tours in the past and this was better planned and delivered than all of them. So on behalf of all of us that benefited from the work put in can I say a very very big thank you. The whole event was a delight to be part of and I for one will not forget it.

I would suggest raising a glass to our organisers, but from what I can recall, a good few were raised last night.

Cheers

Alistair
  • I agree with Alistair. The whole trip was excellent. It was obvious that a lot of time and effort had gone into its planning and support. Thank you all for making it such an enjoyable time.

Vicky
  • Agree with all of Alistair's comments -great, ney, perfect organisation. Route superb, must have taken a whole lot of work to get it so perfect, tremendous job Shaun. Hotels and logistics were spot on. AND please our fantastic support crew Mick and Terry who were certainly the best anyone could have wished for - two tremendous guys who comitted 110% to selfishlessly making our adventure as enjoyable as possible. It is to trite to say that we could not of done it without them - but we couldn't, boys you were 'simply the best'.
    Great trip, thanks to everyone involved - brilliant.
  • WELL DONE TO YOU ALL!!!!!

I have enjoyed the pics and updates...made me feel tired just looking at pics..you might look tired at the end but you all look thinner! you'll all be flying in about 3 weeks... Shame about the weather but a great achievement.