Welcome to the forum

Results 27/6/2012

edited June 2012 in Time Trial
Well, an almost perfect evening - warm/hot with very little wind. As a consequence, I think that we might got the 'PB's record' - 13 in total; amazing !!!

C. Woolsey 22.18 PB
N. Hale 22.58 PB
J. Stuart 23.01 PB
P. Carr 23.26 PB (on this course)
M. Horton 23.55
C Luggeri 24.15
C. Dyce 24.43
S. Bradley 25.28 PB
T. Overfield 25.38 PB
R. Pratt 26.00 PB
B. Wright 26.36
J. Cook 27.08
A. Hartley 27.20 PB
M&J Fraser 27.28 PB
A. Challis 28.00 PB
E. Koppe 28.15 PB
D. Gledhill 28.33
A. Robertson 28.50
R. Bumstead 29.55
J. Willson 29.59 PB
A. Fraser 33.11 PB

Huge congrats to Cam on his lightning fast 22.18 ! Is this a new club record?? Also congrats to Carmelo's bike which went around the course not once but twice !

Well done to everybody who got a PB tonight and thanks to Lindsay and the boys for bringing over the kit and TimO and TimF for their pushing off skills.

David and Emma

Comments

• Holy cow, 22s have never been done on this course by a CCA rider so certainly Cams is the record. Wow.
    thats a lot of PBs too.
  • Fantastic ride by Cam....as far as I know the only ride faster was Ash Cox's 21.03 so definitely club record and second fastest ever......he had about 10 minutes to get used to my bike and off he went! BANG!....wonder what"s next..?

Thanks to all and Dave and Emma for sorting timing out etc..
  • simply staggering Cam.......holy cow is right......
  • bloody hell
  • I suppose I've got to be happy with that, nearly never turned up as I rode London-John O Groats last week, 750 miles with very little sleep, didn't get back till late Sunday, feel shot t bits, legs hanging but I wanted t have a go.....so happy to be 1 of only 3 riders to get under the 23's.... Thanks again, as usual to all involved with the timing/pushing off etc....without these people this event wouldn't be able to take place and of course well done to ALL that rode.....
  • There are a couple more PBs to add to the list too: Craig Dyce and John Cook. In fact, whatever John Cook did would have been a PB, as it was his first ever time trial - good effort.

As ever, thanks to everyone running the event last night.

Mark F
  • Many thanks to the selfless volunteers and congratulations to all in the saddle.

Adam
  • Great ride Cam, well done mate!

Daniel
  • That's an awesome ride Cam! Congrats!! Great rides all round.

Dave
  • Cam, That is a very special time indeed and one you should be so rightly proud off - well done matey.

PS I suspect a 21 is now very much on.
  • Thanks for all your comments it did feel special,. Also BIG thanks to Carmelo for the use if the TT without which I could not have done so well..
    Hope to get to the national finals in Sept if I qualify on Sunday.
    Also thanks as always to the helpers Time keepers , Pushing off etc