Welcome to the forum

Welwyn Track League

edited June 2012 in Road Racing
4 CCA at a blustery Welwyn tonight. Andrew and Theo both claiming wins, Jon C going well and i managed not to come last on several occasions. Team Maynard also going well despite Rebecca's excess running this week ( running, how does that work?) Andrew sensibly decided to put the carbon 5 spoke back in the bag in view of the windy conditions. Happy Days.

Comments

• No Welwyn for me tonight, sorry. Shame as theres even a chance the sun might come out. hope some make it.
  • I didn't make it down. Start of a cold, which has turned nasty, so not looking too good for this week either.
    Tristan was meant to have a club cricket game that got cancelled too late to allow a change of direction.
  • I have a window of oppurtunity this friday, however weather looks poor at the moment. Fingers crossed
  • Anyone risking it tonight? forecast is not good.
  • I've ridden a couple of light rides this week, but still feel 'chesty' - So a NO from me
    Looking like a nice warm summers evening as well !!

Trahern
  • forecast a bit iffy, but i think im going to risk it tonight.
  • If anyone missed the message last week, tomorrows track league is cancelled. A bit ironic as it looks like the first dry and warm friday all season!