Welcome to the forum

Results 04.07.12

edited July 2012 in Time Trial
Despite the terrible summer weather, wednesdays have been good. Another warm, light winds evening.

N Hale 22.29 PB
J Stuart 22.54 PB
S Harrison 23.18 Team Trisports
A Morris 23.33 PB
M Horton 23.34 PB
H Paine and J Scott 23.40 PB Waled tri and Spin Rotor racing
C Luggeri 24.04
C Dyce 24.51 Walden tri
T Overfield 25.24 PB
S Bradley 25.30 Team trisports
T Bedford 26.18
T Shortland 26.56 team trisports
H Traer Clark 27.03 Walden tri
J Chapman 27.20 PB
D Carter 27.22 PB
J Field 27.46 PB
L Foulkes 28.03
Mark and James Fraser 28.11 PB tandem
A Challis 28.19
A Goulter 29.14
A Holden 29.14 Team trisports
A Robertson 30.06 puncture
R Bumstead 30.15
Anna Fraser 32.42

Thanks to Stef for timing and Josh for shoving. lots of great times. well done to Nigel winning with a PB, Jason joining the exclusive 22 club and a massive improvement from Anthony Morris.
The ladies competition is getting very close, Lindsey briefly beating Emmas time before Jackie put down the marker with 27.46.

Let me know if I've missed any PBs. well done all and don't forget to enter the 25 (see sticky)

Comments

• Jon Chapman deserves special mention, as he knocked a huge amount off his previous PB tonight - something like 1.5 minutes or more. He's still a youth rider, and he was riding a standard road bike with clip on aero bars. Well done Jon.

Thanks to Tim, Stef & Josh. N.B. Our tandem time wasn't a PB, in fact - I think James is starting to think he's carrying a passenger...
  • Cheers Mark, this yr is proving to be very fast.....how u feeling after your jog ride ?
  • Yes, well done Jon, i hadnt realised you had gone that much quicker...massive gains
  • Mark, I actually put on a ilb when I did it........
  • Wow amazing times....
  • Yes some great rides there......well done ....amazing to watch the rapid progress of some riders this year....just wanted to welcome Anthony Morris as a CCA member.I know him of old as a classy roadie so his return to form is no surprise and fully expect to see him bringing us more success in road races soon.
  • Ah, Anthony is a roadie, that explains going from 26 to 23's in 6 weeks. Dont forget to enter the 25 Anthony!
  • Oh yes, and Mr Hector where you been?
  • MC, you got too much time on your hands mate :-)
  • Hi guys and girls, newbie here. I've been running this 10m route on my own just to see where I'd fit in to the results, so by the time i join up and run these properly I'll be half decent.

I've bumped this up as it has a decent number of riders, can anyone tell me who is riding TT and normal road bikes?
  • Hi Chris,
    Of the list above its about half and half. But really doesn't matter, people do it on mountain bikes and tandems. Having a number on your back makes the biggest difference.
    Theres only 5 or 6 left this season so don't wait too long.