Welcome to the forum

CC Ashwell Primavera Road Races 17th May

edited April 2009 in Road Racing
Hi All,

We are still short of marshals for our events on 17th may could you please let me know if you are available..as mentioned before if we don't have the right amount of marshals then we can't have the races so it would be hugely appreciated...you would be needed from 08.15am until about 1.00pm...

many thanks

Carmelo

Comments

• Carmelo,

Karen says can you make sure there are enough safety pins for the numbers as there was nowhere near enough last year. Need 4 for every rider so that will mount up to a good number.

Andy
  • will do!
    Carmelo
  • I've just had a look at the on-line entry website (RiderHq) and it looks like so far we only have one entry for the 4th Cat race (well done Skelders) & one entry for the 2/3 race (Richard Law). Carmelo may have received paper entries from some, if so great.

If you are thinking of trying some really competitive cycling there really is no better way of dipping your toe than in our 4th Cat race. It is one of only 2 road races for just 4th Cat racers, and gives a far better insight into racing than say a circuit race.
    Last year 3 or 4 novice racers from CCA had ago and finished in the bunch. Beds Road club tend to pack this one with new racers & we don't want to see just red & white.

I'll be chatting about this briefly at the AGM, so if you have any questions come & speak to myself or Carmelo.

Cheers

Trahern
  • I am signed up. First race in many many years. Very excited. The plan is make Skelders suffer and cry.
  • Cheers Tony!

But you know I'll be on your wheel, as you are MY lead out man remember??