Welcome to the forum

CCA's Andrew Leveton National 400m Grass Track Champion!!!

News in from Jeff Leveton...

Sunday, 22nd July, Andrew won the National 400m Grass Track Championship 2012 (Senior) at Roundhay Park, Leeds. The attached picture shows Andrew on the podium wearing his BC National Championship Jersey and medal.

In addition to the above success Andrew is currently leading the National Short Distance Grass track Series, which he won last year and as of the 20th July is second in the hard track Sprinters League Series.

Comments

• Congratulations Andrew!
  • Brilliant, well done Andrew.
  • next stop 2016 olympics Andrew?..well done A well deserved reward for all your application . Thanks to Andrew Skeen for hours of coaching support also......you are a great example to our younger riders and I hope you enjoy everything yet to come......this is truly a golden era for cycling with the domination of road by sky and track by BC....you couldn't have come good at a better time.
  • Top riding Andrew!!!
  • awesome stuff levers!!!
  • nice one Andrew, stripes suit you ;)
  • Good man !!!
  • Outstanding and well deserved !!!
  • Thanks for the mention Geoff! I set the programme, but Andrew follows it and does all the hard work. That's the difference between a win and being pack filler ... hard work, hours in the gym lifting big pieces of metal and putting them back down, hundreds of standing starts, big gear seated accelerations and max speed rev outs on the rollers.

Watch out for Andrew's results at Junior Nationals ... He is only getting faster!
  • You are most welcome Andrew ........credit where credit is due. Looking forward to young Andrew's career in sprint. Richly deserved titles already and more to come I am certain.

How is the young tyro Ed doing???? I am so out of the loop here in Durham. Can't wait to meet everyone when I am back on 22nd August.