Welcome to the forum

Results 25.07.12

edited July 2012 in Time Trial
Lovely and warm if a little breezy. Probably not the fastest night but a good turnout.

N Hale 22.48
A Dyason 23.02 Team Swift
J Stuart 23.10
C Dyce 24.56 Walden Tri
S Bradley 25.26 Team Trisports
J Wayne 25.27 pb
T Overfield 25.37
I Foulkes 25.43 pb
S Ford 25.46 Team Trisports
J Sunderland 26.09
J Davis 26.52
B Wright 27.02 BRCC
J Field 27.25 pb
M and J Fraser 27.55 (tandem)
E koppe 28.16
C Pearce 28.39
A Holden 30.02 Team Trisports
D Jones 30.21
M Pullen 31.29
R Bumstead 31.42
J Dow 31.58
T Rayner 33.23 pb
A Fraser 34.53

Another 22 for Nigel, well done, Jackie raises the bar again for the ladies comp, Tristan takes over a minute off his pb and good rides from first timers James, Chris and Malcolm. Oh a welcome return to Justin. First 10 for 2 years and a pb. Hope I've got the pb's right.

Thanks to Josh for pushing off and well done on passing your test!

Comments

• not done that course for a bit, quite enjoyed it despite being a bit ring rusty at the moment. Congrats to the winner :-)
  • edited July 2012
    some pics of tonight's TT can be found at

https://picasaweb.google.com/104992403675793576424/July252012#

will try to upload some to here tomorrow

Stuart

Well here they are. There are more but these are probably the better ones. If anyone wants high res copies let me know and can mail.

• Thanx Andre, was a very hard night, sore throat, chesty etc, happy t stay in the 22's though :-) the wind was brutal on the way out which wiped me out for the 2nd half.... As usual, many thanks to the time keeper/pusher off etc, without you guys this wouldn't happen every week !!!!! What a great turn out too, well done all
  • Great turn out. Hoping to make one of these before the season is out. Might grow some 'burns first though
  • Enjoyable first official run, wind on the way out was probably preferable to it being against us on the way in!
  • Great pics Stuart, thanks.

love the one of Tristan and Trahern.
  • I told Tristan to look mean as he went by. He just started laughing at me.
    I can't think why!

Trahern
  • Sorry you could not both be sharp but had to pan one of you and the speed differential was too great :-)

Stuart
  • Managed 20.45ish today so the forms coming back, still about half a minute off where I was in june...Just paid out £170 for a 'speedsuit' which should save me a second or two :-) Good to see some decent riders coming through...