Welcome to the forum

Youth bike needed for Sunday - Herts grass track

edited August 2012 in Youth
Bit short notice I know...

Adam (10 year old son) is racing at Hertford Grass Track meet this coming Sunday (5th August). We live close to Cambridge, and he can't make tonight's session (Thursday). Anyone racing on Sunday & able to help me out & collect a bike for him tonight? I don't normally like to make a nuisance. No problems if no one can help out. If I don't hear by 16:30 today, I'll leave work early & head on down to Ashwell.

Thanks,
Steve

Comments

• Hi Steve

we can do that. Do you know what bike number he uses? We are in Abington so you can collect from us maybe or we just take the bike to Hertford

regards

Stuart
  • Stuart,

That would be brilliant if you could grab one tonight. He's used bike number 9 a lot over the last few weeks, though any of the Isla bikes of a similar size will do, as long as it has the normal toe clip pedals.

If you have space to take to Hertford that would be great, as we're in Comberton. I'll take my multi-tool with me on Sunday, so can make minor adjustments if you end up with a different bike.

We'll bring a bike carrier in order to return to Ashwell the following Thursday though.
    Many thanks.
    Steve