Welcome to the forum

Green Arrow Sunday 5th Aug

edited August 2012 in Grass Track
Really enjoyed our day out at Hertford yesterday. Weather stayed fine and some excellent racing from all.

Have loads of pics that I will try to up load to Picassa then here. Lots of faces being pulled even from the pushers.

Well done everyone.

Stuart

pics at last. Rest can be found at https://picasaweb.google.com/104992403675793576424/GreenArrowGrassTrack#5773859841993735042

The final sprint for the line!!!!!!!

Spot the CCA rider

James gaps his team!!

Comments

• The crowd goes wild

Team tactics discussion

Great race face

Andrew looking great in his national champion's jersey

The blue train

Jackie dishing out the hurt

Jon winning the devil to take the overall

Another fearsome race face

Thanks to Dad for all of the above photos
  • nice photos! My arms are looking as hench as ever
  • It was an afternoon that again made me very proud to be a member of this club.

Some great performances and representation in every category. We put together 2 whole teams for the Italian Pursuit, next best were Maldon with one team. Thanks to my team for getting me my first grass track win. James set off like a rocket so it took me 100m to get on his wheel! Theo took over from me and Andrew brought us home to the fastest time. Our second team came joint third. Not content with that, James rode again with a composite Under 12s team with Felix and Noah and they set a respectable time as well.

Andrew won the 800m national series round, Jon won the youth omnium, Jackie second in the women's and if I remember rightly Noah second and James third in the Under 12's.