Welcome to the forum

Arlesey Riders

edited April 2009 in General
I had a really enjoyable one off ride with CCA with the intention of joining your club (at club ride level) last year. I then fell ill and have not ridden my bike for over 8 months. I've kept an eye on this forum during this time with the intention of again getting back on the bike and joining the club but I've been putting it off due to lack of motivation and fitness. I moved house during this time to Chancellor in Arlesey and was please to see someone riding out of the Square wearing the Blue of CCA. This has inspired me to get out on my bike again over the last 2 months, albeit slowly and over a short distance. My aim is to get back to the level I reached last year when I could ride for 60 miles and average 16MPH.

How many of you club members are from Arlesey and are you all "Club Nasty" pace?

Hoping to join CCA soon.

Richard

Comments

• Hi Richard.....don't worry about which ride........if you can make Sat. then they have a really friendly and varied group...17 out last week.......they usually have a longer and shorter ride and speed to match those out on the day.......Sunday always has a club ride 35-40 miles circa..16mph..........mid and nasty are faster and longer......
    would be good to see you...........come to AGM anyway on 24th April and re-join......timing couldn't be better...glad you've recovered
  • Hi Richard...that'll be me in the square :)

I'll be out this weekend so feel free to give me a knock

Dave