Welcome to the forum

Results 29th august 2012 last ten of 2012...

edited August 2012 in Time Trial
chilly and a nasty wind, at least the rain held off...

Nigel Hale 23:04
Cameron Woolsey 23:21
Jason Stuart 23:37
Neil Fraser 24:13 Stevenage CC
Justin Wayne 24:26
Mark Horton 24:35
Andy Saunders 24:50 Hitchin
Tim Overfield 25:53
Sean Bradley 26:02 Team Trisports
Paul Littledyke 26:17 Team Cambridge
Theo Doncaster 27:02
Mark & James Fraser 27:13 City Cycle Centre (Tandem)
Shelton & Harley Pell 27:27 Team Cambridge (Tandem)
Stuart Field 27:38
Hannah Traer-Clark 29:21 Walden Tri
Emma Koppe 29:30
Malcolm Pullen 29:59 pb
David Jones 30:29
Robert Bumstead 31:03
Matthew Scales 31:39 pb
Anna Fraser 33:34 City Cycle Centre

Sorry if I missed any other pb's but it wasnt really the night for them. Some fast times though as the sun set, and a hard fought battle of the tandems.
Thanks to Lindsay for time-keeping,
and thanks to all who have competed, pushed off, kept time, supported, taken photos etc this season, and especially Tim for making the whole thing happen.

Dont forget the Club hill climb 30th Sept and IC hill climb 7th Oct

Comments

• WHEEL Left behind... Think it is Nigel’s?
    If it is I have it and will be in Ashwell tomorrow if you need to pick it up...

A massive thank you to everyone that organised, supported and helped at the 10’s this year... It has been good fun...
    Cam
  • Cam, yes mate it's mine can you let me know when your about so I can collect it, I'm in stevenage, thank you.....doh !!!
  • No problem, I will be at Ashwell grass track tomorrow from 6.30pm onwards if not then should be at Welwyn track Friday night
  • Bloody cramp, not that I need excuses! Plenty of room for improvement next year.

Stef, please let me know who I owe, yourself or Tim. Feel a bit of an idiot not turning up with the reddies.

Thank you Stef and Lindsey for a great job tonight.
  • Cam, a bit tied up tmoz, are you about on Saturday at all for me to pick it up ? Not sure where you live.....
  • Matt, no problem, me or Tim. Think you ride Saturdays? I'll be there Sat a.m. as leading the intro ride.
    If not doesnt matter... ride the hill climb end Sept and bring it then.. its just like the 10 but shorter and uphill!
  • Great, will be there sat. Thanks again
  • Nigel, my Dad will be at Welwyn track on Saturday morning, if not then I will whisper our address
  • What time will you be at the track Friday eve ? If I can I will come over then to collect !!
  • As I haven't put my 2 penny worth in yet, I would just like to thank all of the club members who have arranged, time kept, held-up, directed, competed, photgraphed and generally attended for their time and effort in making this all such a pleasure.

I, and I am sure everyone involved, very much appreciate all efforts!!

Hill climb next!!
  • Couldn't of said it better myself mark, echo the above comments.....