Welcome to the forum

Cycling "holiday"

edited August 2012 in General
Wondering if anyone can point me in a suitable direction.
Considering a holiday that would be for me and the better half.
Somewhere sunny in November time, to take the bike with me for a few (possibly organised) rides, whist better half enjoys hotel and facilities.

Has anyone suggestions of location and or experience of a holiday of this type?

thanks

Adam

Comments

• Belvedere bike hotel would be well worth a look and is highly regarded.
    Alistair
  • Whilst I haven't beem there in November, I can fully recommend Puerto Pollenca in Mallorca as a cycling holiday destination. It has great rides, from flat to challenging mountains, organised rides and if you don't want the hassle of taking your own bike, it is fairly cheap and very convenient to hire a decent bike whilst you are there.

I've gone on combined cyclng/family holidays at Easter there for the past three years and love it. Tim Duckett and Mick G. have also been over recently. http://www.procyclehire.com
  • Hi Vic, just out of interest whats the weather/temperature like out there at easter time when you were there?

Ta
  • VicVic
    edited August 2012
    Low 20s and mostly sunny. Just like a pleasant UK June weather in April. Warm, but not too hot to enjoy hours in the saddle and nice enough to sit outside for cafe stops. Some mornings were a little chilly, and arm-warmers were needed for the first hour or so.