Welcome to the forum

***TAKING SUMMER KIT ORDERS NOW***

edited April 2009 in Kit
For those who attended the AGM last night you will have seen examples of more kit options. The 'Pro' Range was on display, see brochure descriptions below:

"The top of the range road shirt. Based on our extremely popular Endura® FS260 Pro jersey in performance fabrics combined with an athletic cut.
The Pro Road Jersey comes with short sleeves and a full length zip for maximum ventilation. Made from fast drying CoolMax® fabric. It features fl atlock seams throughout for superior comfort, silicone gripper on waist hem for secure fi t, mesh underarms, glasses wipe, media port refl ective details on rear and three rear stowage pockets plus secure zip pocket." £58

"The top of the range Pro Bibshorts are made from high quality Fieldsensor® fabric with fl atlock stitching throughout for superior
comfort and strength. Features include; discreet rear pocket for race essentials, lightwieght White mesh upper bibs (which prevents show through on light coloured jerseys) for moisture control, bound neck and armholes for reduced irritation. Elastic Interface® pads and silicone leg gripper." £54

Also a good time of year to invest in your Ultra Packable Showerproof Jacket:

"A light-weight wind cheater which is compact enough to be folded away when not required. The Ultra Packable is made from a lightweight showerproof fabric and is compact enough to be stowed in rear pocket." £38

Currently in stock we have regular Bib Shorts £42.50 & S.S.shirts £38.50 most sizes

All above prices include the club discount & VAT :-)

email me on: timskeldingccakit@rocketmail.com

Cheers

Tim

Comments

• Sounds fantastic.

And the gillets, erm have they made them yet?
  • fabric has arrived, should be with us shortly.
  • skelders
    i have just become a new member last week and i will looking to buy some club kit soon
    maybe i could get a look at the pro road stuff.i will be on the club run sunday but if i dont
    see you there maybe you could contact me.
    cheers
    strappy
  • I have one pro shirt in stock (Large) and small, med & large in the regular shirts, small & med in shorts plus neck tubes/buffs & a few windex jackets.

if you want more of the pro range I'm afraid they are to order only due to cost.

I will be out tomorrow and usually bring my stock to the first Tuesday pub night.

cheers
  • i should be large size or xlg in the assos stuff ive already got i dont mind having to wait for pro range gear,should see you tomorrow
    cheers
    strappy