Welcome to the forum

MTB Training at Codham Park Saturday 8th December

edited November 2012 in Cyclocross/Offroad
Hi all,

I have managed to book a fantastic opportunity for those of you interested in off-road riding. Ex BMX Pro and one of the few Level 3 MTB coaches in the country, John Stockwell, is booked to run a morning of coaching at Codham Park on Sat 8th Dec. The session will focus on descending and tricky single track riding. There are just 10 places available so book with me as soon as possible.

Details are:
Codham Park is near Braintree
Cost is £6 per person
You must have a mountain bike - I can lend you one if you are really keen but don't have one
Times: 10am until 1pm

Best wishes,
Mark.

Comments

• Mark

I'm very interested - are there any skill level requirements?

Thanks

Andrew R
  • Hi Mark I'm very interested too how do we 'book' a place?
  • Hi all,

Sorry MC, reached limit at training this evening, assuming Andrew is in. Have taken expressions of interest as bookings at this point.

No skill level requirements.

However - John says sorry he may not be able to do that date now. He will let me know in the next couple of days. Will sort out another date if necessary.

Mark.
  • Hi Mark not complaining because I'm trying frantically to get my mtb fixed / find one to borrow
  • Mark - that was a booking from me - will wait to hear about date
  • Hi all,

That date is confirmed now.

Nathaniel - I had counted you originally so you are in if you want to be. Otherwise MC can have your place.

The cost now has to be £10 as the venue will cost more than we thought. If anyone has to drop out due to this, let me know.

Mark.
  • hi Mark,

Count me in!

thanks so much
    nathaniel
  • Hi Mark

thats great we are still all in

Jackie
  • Big thanks to Mark for organising this.

Very muddy but good fun despite the crashes.

Looking forward to the summer one.