Welcome to the forum

Sunday 11th Nov fast ride

edited November 2012 in Club runs
Sincerely hope Carmelo is ok and there's no lasting damage. Nasty. Unavoidable event but could have been bad.

Thanks for the miles and was pleased to hang on at that pace to my turn off point.

Pace was probably a little hot for the time of year for me but good foundation for my future goals.

Weather perfect

Comments

• Whatever happened that sounds pretty awful :/ I really hope you're okay carmelo! Spero che presto starai bene.
  • hope your ok carmelo, one day i'll get up early enough for the 9am run!
  • Thanks guys.....stiffening up right now but I think nothing broken which was my main concern....hip is badly bruised and skinless...again!....left elbow is the worry...bruised, swollen hard to move but also somehow bleeding a lot...guess I 'll have to get it stitched if it hasn't stopped by morning...should see you next week.....
  • i would recommend getting a hydrocolloid dressing, i know when i came off my burns healed within a week with these!
  • carmello

i you have't already get those dressing jon has posted about they are best thing ever, once stuck on your pain just goes you can shower etc they come off after 3 or so days, my road rash was on the same place as my last one but the skin was better than before.

all the best
    strappy.
  • sounds nasty carmello, hope you recover quickly.
  • Thanks again.....as it happens I have some of those plasters and now the bleeding has stopped i have them on.

As expected am bit sore today but wounds already looking better...also using colloidal silver another great product ..

Strange tumble....went to press on pedals out of the saddle...heard a click ..next thing had thin air to press on...lucky that Jason managed to not ride over me from behind as it

Didn't like coming down after avoiding all the crashes in races this year...but thankfully nothing broken....have shows this weekend and a live slot on Radio London tomorrow ....would have been a problem!

See you soon...