Welcome to the forum

***First Tuesday, Monthly Pub Night Tonight!***

edited May 2009 in General
Hope to see a good turn out again, the last three or four have been a good bit of banter and planning of up & coming sportives etc.

I will of course have my freshly stocked 'shop' with me. If you need shorts, shirts, Hi viz gilet (large), leg warmers, arm warmers I have a good selection of sizes in now. Don't forget your cheque book!

If you want to place an order for more specific (non stock items) I can probably squeeze it onto the order I have just placed so let me know tonight.

see you at 7'ish

Comments

• Not quite our busiest night - probably my fault for the late notification, apologies, however still good to catch up with newer members who popped in for a cheeky one and of course old hands with their invaluable advice on general bike stuff!!

Stuart A. gave us a review of his recent Pyrenean trip, bit more kit sold and James B & Tim D successfully put the wind up me re: the up and coming Primavera, what have I let myself in for??!!

all in all throughout the evening a good stream of members having a cheeky beer and bit of banter and fun... look forward to the next one :)