Welcome to the forum

anyone doing a cyclocross ride in the snow?

edited January 2013 in Club runs
Is anyone doing a cyclocross ride on sunday as it is ment to be snowing from friday right up to sunday at 6 o'clock. its pretty fun in the snow!

Jon

Comments

• Like your thinking Jon, ill see what the weather does but might be up for that.
  • These may look like scenes from the siege of Stalingrad, but our hardy CXers were shrugging off -4 deg C in the snow this evening. :)

• Good thinking Jon,

I had the same idea this evening - 9am at the Three Tuns? Lets see if we can stand the cold for 3 hours!
  • This should be fun, cyclo cross or mountain bikes, usual time and place.
  • Anyone else up for this? I'm happy to set the route. Will aim to be back by 12 noon before it starts to thaw a bit and get mucky.
  • Now the TriSport Team Cross race has been called off , both Daniel & Joshua will be with you
  • anyone doing a cyclocross ride in the snow?

load of us did one today at Bury

Great fun

report later

Stuart
  • I'll be there
  • edited January 2013
    I'll be out on the MTB tomorrow. It was great fun out today, hoping for more of the same
  • Great ride that. 3hrs with almost no roads, over to Biggleswade and back via Tadlow. A few minor spills and some tricky ruts here and there but great fun and a good workout riding in the snow.

• This was a great ride
  • edited January 2013
    It was seriously good fun out today and, even better, I've now recovered the feeling in my toes. Great route Mark.
  • That looks like good fun. We had a similar ride out but only hour and half.