Welcome to the forum

stock on kit

edited February 2013 in Kit
is there stock in bib shorts in a large and also long sleeve jersey in large and some arm warmers?

Comments

• Tom

will advise tonight

kit
  • perfect anything really warm also in a large!
  • any chance that why you are checking you check to see if you have a short sleev top in a large? Ta
  • Gents

No tops left except short sleeve XXL Bibs XL only, have arm warmers in black

will be at the club night on Tuesday for collection if interested

stock order arrives end of March

Kit
  • I will wait but thanks for getting back to me - Not specifically a kit question but what happens at the club night - i often see there is one but don't know anything about it. Can you let e know or point me in the right direction so I can finmd out
  • Pete - the club night is just one night every month (first tuesday of the month) when anyone who fancies it meets in the pub for a drink and a chat. its very informal, just turn up if you can make it.
    mark is usually there with any spare kit and to take any orders for the next kit order.

also we recently had a maintenance demo at one of the club nights, where richard m very kindly demo'ed gear adjustments and changing a cable. we may repeat that if there is sufficient interest.

its at the three tunns in ashwell and most people get there 8-9 pm ish. i cant make this next one unfortunately.
  • Kit,
    I think I will wait till you next order then order a bit of stuff if ok
    When's next order date?
    Many thanks
    Tom
  • Tom
    the stock order due will have the main items of kit short sleeve long sleeve tops and bibs, the next order will be when this stock runs low or out.
    will post on here when the kit arrives

kit
  • Hi
    I would like to buy 2 short sleeve ladies tops for my daughters and wondered if you had any stock?

Thanks
    Alison
  • Alison

there may be some youth tops left with Mark Wyer depending on size 7-8 9-10 & 11-12 if not there will be a supply of youth kit with the order due to arrive end of the month

Kit
  • Thanks. I either need youth 15 - 16 or ladies size 10. I will get My husband to check with mark when he sees him.
    Alison
  • Hi,
    Could I order a short sleeve top? Size large.
    thanks,

Tim
  • I am also after a short sleeve top in a large - Pete
  • I need a short sleeve top in medium. Do we just do the Endura standard top or the "pro" one?

I also have a short sleeve top in large that has been worn (and washed) just once and as can be guessed from the line above is too big for me.
    Any offers?

Adam
  • Hi could I order some bib shorts in a large?
  • Hi

Not sure if you have any ACC short sleeve cycle tops in stock? (38 chest so small or medium), if not, any chance of ordering one please?

Many thanks

Stuart
  • Hi Adam

A large should fit me. let me know what you want for it. Will you out on Saturday?

Cheers
    Peter
  • Should be there Saturday.
    Can't remember what the shirt cost.
    Is it £20 and a worn once?
  • Ok, see you later!
  • is kit down this coming tuesday?
    would like some bibs in a large and ought else you've got going ;)
  • Have you any L or XL long sleeve tops currently?
  • Hi,

I need to purchase some club kit but cant make it tonight :( is there any other time that I could buy please?

Thanks
    Gayle
  • What time does the Kit sale start Please?
  • Gayle

Email me what you are after please ccakit@hotmail.co.uk

Will let you know if its in stock