Welcome to the forum

Muddy Monsters CX

edited February 2013 in Youth
Well it wasnt very muddy up at our field, but lots of good racing and lots of CCA winners. Flippin freezing though!
Im sure Mark will put the results up but heres a few snaps...

Comments

• FABULOUS TO SEE THE KIDS RACING.......GREAT EFFORT EVERYONE
  • Great to see Cyclocross in Ashwell! Well done to organisers and racers.

Daniel
  • Great pics!
  • It was a fantastic afternoon - thank you to everyone concerned.

Sallie B
  • I couldn't agree more. It was a great event & the kids all loved it.

Well done Mark, Stevie and Tim!
  • Hi all,

The results should be up on the BC website soon. In the meantime here are the scratch race results:
    Under 10's
    2 Archie Foulkes
    8 Mark Lightfoot
    9 Alfie Duckett
    13 Archie Bracewell
    14 Hector Duckett

Under 12's
    1 Adam Lightfoot
    4 Dan Ward

Under 14's
    1 Gareth Lewis
    2 Holly Proctor

Adam is now leading the U12 series and the U12/U14 Handicap series overall.

Mark.
  • It was the final round of the series today at Welwyn and it was muddy with lots of slipping and sliding.

On the day Archie F was second in the scratch and Adam won his scratch in a thrilling ride that he led from the gun and held off a late challenge on the last lap.
    Everyone raced really well in very difficult conditions, great to witness. I will post the full results when i get them.

Overall we did fantastically well. Gareth was 3rd despite not making this last event (he won the first 2!) Archie B was 3rd. Holly and Adam were both victorious in their categories, topping the podium.

A couple of action shots and our champions pictured below

• Tim,

Great pics, well organised event and lets have more like these please. The kids love it (and me), thanks to all that make these Go Ride races possible.Special thanks goes out to Mark Wyer and Mark Fraser, you guys do a fantastic job in coaching the kids on Wednesday Cyclocross training.

Kindest regards Shelton & Harley
  • Well done Adam, Holly and Archie for a great race! I would of probably preferred this race as it looks a bit drier compared to elveden! Thanks to the coaches and orginasiers who made this event.

Gareth