Welcome to the forum

CC London. 25 mile 2 up TTT 02nd march

edited March 2013 in Time Trial
Myself and Jason Stuart rode this first race of the season yesterday around the Guliden Morden circuit and despite the COLD we managed 2nd place and won a few quid!
We posted 1 0 11 ( about 4 mins slower than our usual time around here)..although both our clocks showed us just inside the hour but we were so far behind the winners we didn't bother complaining.

Definitely didn't get clothing right as it was so cold and I was dicking around so much trying to decide what tomwear we got to the start line with only 20 seconds to go!

So you can imagine a fast start ensued without a proper warm up and I have to say I found it really hard going all the way round (50 minutes in zone 5!)....on the other hand our Jason looked smooth and strong throughout despite lack of sleep due to becoming a new dad this week!

Look forward to a best ever season from Jason.....

So legs have been shaved and season started!

Comments

• Great ride fella's
  • Well done. I just about have that doubt of what to wear just before every race!
  • 2nd place... nice! you were looking pretty good when i saw you, discs making a suitably fast sound!
  • So much for your prediction of coming last, remind me not to believe a word you say in future!

Well done to you both

James
  • You looked pretty swift when you went passed me out on a training ride round F14. 2nd well done guys.
  • Thanks guys...we did see Tim and Geoff on our way round ...no time for niceties though...too busy surviving!