Welcome to the forum

PRIMAVERA - 17th MAY

edited May 2009 in Road Racing
SUPERB, FANTASTIC & THANK YOU EVERYONE.

I would like to say a enormous thanks to everyone who helped out & took part in today's event. A true team performance led to a superbly run event that went off without a hitch.
Thanks to:
All the marshalls - it always rains just when you are needed. Gave us two safe races
Karen & Jane - licences. Kept everyone happy signing in & those who returned forlorn & victorious
James & Georgie - or the cake masters as they will now be known. with fantastic refreshments
Andy, Pete, Andy & Pete's mate who set out & collected all the signs & marshalled
John, Mark, Max, Geoff & Tim in the cars - Again gave us a safe & well contrlled race. Sorry Max I didn't get to say thanks to you on the morning
All the riders from CCA that gave their all. Well done Richard for getting a placing in the 2/3 race - it will give many a story to talk about over the next few Sunday rides.

AND LASTLY
Carmelo, who although not there on the day did all the really hard work pulling it all together so that the event passed smoothly. He started today's proceedings last August with the registering of the race and had to do loads of organising between then & now.

We've raised a fair bit for the club today & I'll post the final amount in due course when we get all the totals together.

Thanks once again

Trahern

Comments