Welcome to the forum

kit order link from Endura

edited March 2013 in Kit

Comments

• Can we order with you based off this?
  • Hi Kit. I plan attending the next club evening (April 2nd) and hope to get a medium jersey, and place some additional orders. Are you going to be there?
  • The good news is this should spped up future orders.
    I have contacted Endura to see if this is going to delay delivery this week, i will post back here any reply (though i fear the "some impact" comment refers to the CCA order)

We are pleased to inform you that Endura is moving to bigger and better premises. Our new premises are just a couple of miles from our existing site, and have been designed to allow substantial increases in stock holding, faster order processing and expansion of our staff including the Customer Service Team, all of which should help us to deliver better service for you in future.

We will be moving the majority of our staff and equipment over the Easter weekend, so please be sure to update your records with our new address:

Endura Ltd
    3 Starlaw Park
    Livingston,
    West Lothian, EH54 8SF
    United Kingdom

Our phone, fax, email and bank details remain unchanged. Thanks for noting these details.

Whilst we have a detailed plan in place to minimise disruption during the move, there will almost certainly be some impact on order processing during the period from Thursday 28th March until around Friday April 12th so please bear with us whilst we complete the transition and get back on track.
  • The kit email section was blank so i hope this is the right place to ask.

I see there are a couple of skin suits on the order, have these been ordered especially or are they for stock? I also heard a rumour that there may me some left from the last order but that seems unlikely.

I was hoping to get hold of a large in time for the first interclub TT this weekend but realise this is unlikely.

thanks

Justin
  • Kit email address;

kit@ccashwell.com