Welcome to the forum

Geoff cut off

edited April 2013 in General
Just had a carrier pigeon land on my lap with a message from Geoff asking me to let everyone know he's cut off from the rest of the world right now - so he apologises if anyone has emailed or phoned him in the last fortnight.

I was wondering why the forum chatter was so benign and straightforward... ;-)

Hope you get the dilithium crystals reenergised soon Geoff and the CC Ashwell Bunk Barn North HQ construction schedule isn't affected too much ;-))

Comments

• so here we are again folks...thanks for the message Martin......quite incredible weather here...well cut off in every way...lines affected by deep snow...just cleared and engineers sorted today.
    Sad note here though...we have had well over 30 lamb deaths...all farmers badly hit here after the wettest summer for 50 years and the worst snow for 50 years....here's hoping for a fabulous summer.
    Work starts in earnest next week on our buildings......hopefully end of year to receive those wishing to try our cycle routes.
    2014 should see the full development of the guest lodge near the river so we can have groups riding and staying here. More as we develop.