Welcome to the forum

Physiotherapy

edited April 2013 in General
I need a good physio who can treat plantar facsciitis - any recommendations?

Comments

• I suggest whispering a message to Shelton Pell who goes by the ID "Shelton & Harley" on this forum. I believe he had the same trouble a month or two ago.

Mark F
  • James,
    I had plantar fasciitis and it's damn painful, I was in pain for just over two weeks. My Gp told me, just rest and take some thing like Ibuprofen, that is what I did. I was fine riding a bike as cycling shoes are pretty much rigid and gave me support, it was only when I tried walking on it. Try and hobble on the balls of your feet as that seemed to help or me.

Regards Shelton
  • I see Georgie Baglin based in Gamlingay and would recommend her. She also works from Langford. Mobile: 07588 605276. www.gbsportstherapy.co.uk.

Vicky
  • My sister and a pal both had this and it lasted quite an age, like a couple of years.
    But that was walking / general duties.

I invested in the (green) http://www.superfeet.com/products/green.aspx SuperFeet insloes and inserted them into my Spec' shoes during my BikeFit and it solved a few small ride issues - maybe they are worth a look into too? I have used the slimmer Blue insoles for 15+ yrs in my trekking boots - can't imagine boots without them now!