Welcome to the forum

Club 10 1.5.13

edited May 2013 in Time Trial
First 10 of the year, lovely clear skies, light wind and a bit chilly. A full field of 30 riders! Great stuff.

J Stuart 23.03
N Hale 23.14
T Trimble 23.33
J Layne 23.51
M Constable 24.09
W Smith 24.29
E Dudley 24.47
M Horton 25.13
J Ross 25.19
T Doncaster 25.40
C Pearce 25.40
S Buckley 25.49 team trisports
J Polak 26.16
J Herd 26.20
J Sinclair 26.48
T Bedford 27.02
M and J Fraser 27.08 (tandem)
D Pedder 27.55
J Field 28.11
G Russell 28.29
T Weir 28.47
C Pugh 28.50
M Pullen 29.22
C Dyce 29.43 (went to Dunton....Doh!)
E Koppe 29.48
R Bumstead 30.37
J Dow 31.50
A Fraser 32.22
S Watts 34.12
R Witchell DNF (went to Dunton....Doh!)

Great times for first night. And some impressive times from all the first timers. A couple of Duntons unfortunately.
Thanks to Bob and Richard, David and Gwen for assisting.

Comments

• edited May 2013
    Thanks Tim and everyone else who helped. Pleased with chopping 2 mins off my course pb, the sub 25min target for this season is on.
  • Thanks Tim and the timekeeping/pushing off team. Great evening for it. Next time I might try it with clip ons, see how much of a difference it really makes...
  • Nice evening and great turn out.

Photos can be found at https://picasaweb.google.com/104992403675793576424/CCA10MileTT#

Access to all so help yourself. Have not got time to put them on here.

Apologies to those I missed or edited out. Those were the best/sharpest ones. Sorry Chris.

I did take about 50 shots while I was cycling back to the start but incredibly there were only 2 with a rider in at all. I know I was not looking through the viewfinder but to miss them all so badly??

Stuart
  • If there is enough interest, I am happy to set up one or two portable Bowens studio lighs near the finish line and take each rider's picture as they get close to finishing. Wiith the organiser's blessing, that is!

I have done this in the past for the inter club 15TT last year plus many many mtn bike events, MM, Sleepless et al.
    Do not post here but whisper me if this is of any interest.

Tim
  • Thanks to all organisers. Was lucky enough to snag one of last two places, and made very welcome to my first club event. Thank you all.

Lovely evening, and a great way to jazz up my commute home!

Huge kudos to the tandem crew!
  • Thank you Tim, Bob, Richard and Gwen for helping out last night, to make the evening happen.
  • Stuart, thanks for the photo's, i would say it's clear i was going too fast for you to get a good one of me, but my time proves otherwise!
  • Well done Dan P who dipped below 28 minutes as an Under 16 youth rider in his first ever time trial. Riding a standard road bike, too.

I suspect a few chunks will be taken off that time during the season.

Mark F
  • edited May 2013
    Can i just bump this back up to get some further info from riders so i make sure I'm getting the correct information for all of you, as i only know a handful.

I need to know whether you are:

Male
    Lady
    Vet for either of the above
    Junior
    TT Bike or standard Road Bike-no aero aids (and i would need to know if this changes)

All info can be whispered if you wish