Welcome to the forum

FIRST TUESDAY PUB NIGHT - June 2nd - Aches, pains and beer

edited May 2009 in General
I understand the usual pub meeting is planned, Rose and Crown, kick off from 7ish. No doubt discussions will cover aspects of time trialling (how to get under 27 minutes on the Club 10), the best way to avoid carpet tacks in the road, how to fall down a ravine and survive, the ideal wheel for the grass…………..

ALSO

I use a sports service called Optimum Sports Performance Centre, based in Luton (http://www.optimum-spc.com/ ). They provide training, coaching, physio and injury recovery advice for sports men, women and children. They provide an excellent service and I value the advice (gym based core training program) and treatment (sports massage) I get from them. I am sure other club members could benefit from their advice and services.

I have persuaded Dean Payne and Scott Hills to come on Tuesday (June 2nd) to be available to chat to anyone who might be interested in what they have to offer. Does this sound of interest?

Scott has just bought a bike, so Skelders might even be able to flog some kit to him!

See you all there. Daniel

Comments

• Great idea Daniel!!

I'll be there with lots of kit, including the neck tubes/buffs that many of you were keen on.

Guys with bits to collect:

Tim Hector
    Stefan
    Bob
    George

see you there
  • Good idea
    unfortunately I will not be able to get there until late ( 9pm )
    hopefully they will still be about
    if not I will catch up later
    ( sounds like off the back )

James
  • Do you know how to use an SMR roller? If not come along to the Rose and Crown on Tuesday and find out. It's an IT band revelation.
  • Unfortunately the guys from Optimum Sports Performance Centre cannot attend tonight. Many apologies. We can organise another occassion.

I'll be there though!

Daniel
  • Just a quick note to say another good night at the pub!! Apologies for my late arrival, got stuck in Docklands & missed my train home!!

Great to see new faces as well as old

very busy with my shop as well as taking last minute orders..

If you want a neck tube/buff, be quick as I sold a load last night.

Bob Tyler, can i have your email address so i can send you your order & bill, cheers :-) email me at timskeldingccakit@rocketmail.com or tim@ccashwell.com

the recent order will/should arrive 10th July

cheers