Welcome to the forum

Spare Ashwell Jersey (large)

edited May 2013 in Kit
Long shot but does anyone have an old Ashwell jersey they would be willing to sell?
I've got a few races coming up and would really like to take part in club kit (including the Primavera)
Thanks

Comments

• neil

have whispered you

phil
  • Neil, having seen you in the flesh so to speak, I think a Large is going to be too big for you. I have Medium, and it's distinctly on the baggy side.
  • Yea I was a bit worried it may be on the baggy side but with my height thought large would be the best bet.
    Could do with getting a pro fit but anything will do for now
  • I've got a spare long sleeved jersey in a medium that I'll bung in he car so at least you'll have something to wear in the day. It'll play havoc with your tanning program if he sun's out though...
  • Haha cheers Will, what size do you recon ill be?
    Phil K has got a large short sleeve he's kindly said I can have for a club donation.
    I've never been a medium but have lost a bit of weight!!
  • Cycling Weakly is selling a shirt, see further down the Forum. That one shouldn't be too baggy!
  • Well, I just sold my medium short sleeve to Ellis and it fits him like a glove (he's built like a shire horse, draft him whenever possible, he loves it). It was too baggy for me... They appear to be pretty long, so you'll be a medium, I reckon. Or follow Daniel's suggestion. It'll aid your aerodynamics enormously, but probably not your breathing.