Tom Trimble 23.57
Chris Pearce 24.38
Mark Horton 24.55
Carmello Luggeri 25.06 (Chain off)
Sean Bradley (Team trisports) 25.28
Craig Dyce 25.41
Lee Holmes 26.09
Tim Bedford 26.45
Shelton+Harley Pell (Team Cambridge) 27.10 (tandem)
Dan Pedder 27.11
Rob Cunningham 27.18
{ Mark +James Fraser 28.31 (tandem)
{ Mike Russell (Team trisports) 28.31
Thomas Weir 28.51
Olly Watts 29.03
Charlie Pugh (Freedom Tri) 29.21
Emma Koppe 29.22
Malcolm Pullen 29.27
Roger Bumstead 30.29
David Jones 30.58
Tracey Davidson 30.59
Anna Fraser 33.12

Sunny but cold with a strong wind that promised that rare thing, a tail wind down nortfields, but never quite delivered. tricky conditions in the end.
Well done all. some good grudge matches for next week with just a second separating various pairs of riders.
Apologies I didnt note down any PB's - feel free to boast on the forum if you PB'd.

Thanks to Susan for timekeeping, Roger pushing off, and Josh offering to help also.

Comments

• p.s.. Will did you go home with no. 21 still on your back? I couldnt find it afterwards.
  • Yes, many thanks again for time keepers, Rob for pushing off and Geoff for his marshalling and encouragement.......this club 10 night has really got fast and very popular !!
  • Yes sorry forgot to thanks Geoff 118 who was marshalling on the Northfields turn I think.
    Thanks Geoff, hope you shake off the illness soon.
  • Oh yeah, sorry Stef, was so amazed at my new pb (thought I'd just slip that in there) that I forgot to give my number back, will bring it along next week, or could drop it off sooner if need be? Thanks for the push and time keeping. Forgot to press lap on my comp so had no idea how I was going.

On another note, nice one Dan! Knocked a good 20 seconds off your pb there... Going well!
  • Will - next week is fine, cheers - well done on the pb. and same to Dan, and anyone else who pb'd...
  • Cheers Stef and everyone else involved, another bumper night.
    All PBers - with that wind is impressive (including me :-)
    Nigel - where did that come from!
    Will - you are progressing scarily fast. You are doing the Interclub 30 on Sunday? (with that time, yes you are!)
    Unlucky Carmello but still bloody good.
    And Dan well done, showing the Juniors how to do it.
  • Streuth, getting the hang of that new TT bike then Will?
  • I'm racing on sunday, so not around for the interclub, booked into a few road races on sundays, but if I don't get places will def TT instead. It's the Bambino, makes all the difference! Disc wheel to be employed next week if the weather permits...
  • I was comparing my time with last week, i was 50 seconds down when i reached Eyeworth thanks to the headwind but managed to get it back and a bit more on the run down Northfields, so a definite decent tailwind home.
    Finally got the better of Mark Horton, shame MC wasn't there as he's next! And I'm closer to Tom than I've ever been.
  • As an observer, and this used to be the case this time last year, it is always interesting when a note of say, TT or Road is added to denote the type of bike being ridden.
  • Tim, are you volunteering to be bike scrutineer!?

At the moment i am compiling the results into an Excel doc, with a list of riders and their bikes. It's work in progress, nothing meaningful will come of it for another few weeks. But the aim is you will be able to say who is the fastest on road bike, Vet, junior etc.
  • edited May 2013
    Sound!

It's good to know who is quick on each of the machines.
    Is there a middle classification per chance?
    TT
    RD

and .... RM - road bike with modifications, such as TT bars, aero wheels?

I'd love to help, but I have a 200km Audax to ride this w/end and a club 10TT and that's me finished with bikes in the short to medium term. Ticking things off.
    Ergo, if you want a helping hand this coming Wednesday, I can do so, I've helped push-off before.

https://rcpt.yousendit.com/2102116518/409c67074bbd1ff6500840a5d801779e
    That's my destination in 3-4 weeks time for maybe 1yr+.

Just making your life more complicated ; ) so put me down for as a Trek 1.2 , a 23.5lb road bike and a sub 30 minute time I hope in the next 2 weeks.
  • Not a good night for James & me. Despite having ridden the course twenty times previously I managed to take our tandem on a little detour to a farm visit just after Eyeworth. I managed to break the aero bars before we'd even reached Guilden Morden too. I am an idiot.

Mark F
  • edited May 2013
    Hey Chris - is there going to be a comedy prize in the club TT?

I propose Mark & James - didn't see them last night, but I can't get this image out of my head. Goes something like:

Daisy Daisy give me your answer do. I'm half crazy ... la la la-la la-la .... we'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle made for 2 (with bent aero bars in a field of bemused cows)