Welcome to the forum

***LAST CHANCE TO ADD ANY REQUESTS TO THE SUMMER ORDER***

edited June 2009 in Kit
Hi All,

If there is anybody who would like to put a last minute order in you WILL be able to add onto the existing order in the queue currently at Endura. This is due to the slightly longer lead times we are experiencing for this time of year and they have agreed to last minute amendments. However it is all going to print this week so tonight really is your last chance!

I will not be processing another order until the end of the Summer ready for the colder months ahead.

I will be at the pub tonight with brochures & price lists so bring your cheque book along and treat tourself to some new 'Pro' Kit!!

I will obviously have my shop with me which is currently holding:

Shorts, shirts, arm warmers, buffs/neck tubes, windex jackets, leg warmers & a Hi Viz gillet...

Cheers

Tim

Comments

• skelders

I will be there at 8 oclock cheque book in hand, I will be driving so will only have a soft drink sothern comfort comes to mind,only joking see you later.
    strappy.
  • Hi Tim.

Do you have stock of a short sleeve shirt. I am going to be riding the Maratona dles Dolomites on 05th July, departing on 02nd, and if you had one I would like to look my best when representing the club abroad.

Size of old style top is 5.
    Tony
  • yep I have one of those in stock.