Welcome to the forum

8am Sat 25th May

edited May 2013 in Club runs
Going out Hexton, Sundon way. About 70 miles. 17s/18s. Coffee at Whitwell.

Comments

• On the winter bike? Good to see you ever so briefly yesterday, had to get back so I could get into London otherwise I would have turned round to say hi!
  • edited May 2013
    I'm in. Please, please make it a warm and dry one

(Garmin said 6 degrees C yesterday lunchtime. Not quite sure whether we've had summer and it's time to get my winter bike out again, or whether November-to-May is the new 'winter' and it's my fault for putting my winter bike away too early?)
  • shaun

i am of work tomo so i will tag along if thats ok i will meet you at langford assuming your coming my way.
    i was out last night 4 degrees in the rain / hail storm looked like a drowned rat.

the weather should be ok they 17deg and less wind might get the summer bike out.
    any problems just post on here.

cheers

strappy.
  • Coming your way, Strappy. Langford -> Henlow -> Henlow Camp. Meet you at mini-roundabout / Henlow fish bar / Stockbridge Road? ETA 8.30am.
  • cheers shaun see you there.
  • Should be there.
    Alistair
  • Doing the TT Sunday so I'm swimming Saturday.
  • Thanks all for another good ride, especially Shaun for the route and Phil for expert towing.

Route got prettier after Whitwell, but we also found the wind and things got harder. 76miles @ 17.7mph. Bit tired, me, but I needed that in preparation for Chiltern Hundred and Dragon Ride.